Can the Lakers win? Yes. Can Orlando win? Yes.
Marcus Henry | 4/12/2011, 4:38 p.m.
Here are four reasons why the Lakers can win.
1. Kobe Bryant - In terms of pure talent, he is the best in the league. When he's on he can't be stopped.
2. Homecourt advantage - Having a Game 7 in your building has always been an advantage for the home team.
3. Lamar Odom - If he's turned the corner, Orlando will have serious matchup problems.
4. Defending Dwight Howard - This might be crazy, but the Lakers can't let Orlando's shooters get wide open looks all series. That means they will have to single cover Howard on many occasions. If Andrew Bynum can beat Howard to the blocks, the Lakers could have success single covering him.
Here's four reasons why the Magic can win.
1. Dwight Howard - He had 40 points, 14 rebounds and four assists in Orlando's Game 6 win over the Cavaliers. Get him the damn ball!
2. Rashard Lewis / Hedo Turkoglu / Rafer Alston / Jameer Nelson - They all need to be on point from the outside. If they shoot like Cleveland did, they'll lose in five games.
3. Defending Kobe Bryant - Someone needs to get physical with Bryant. When he gets amped up he sometimes thinks he needs to take on the world. If that happens, he could shoot the Lakers out of a game.
4. Force the Lakers' supporting cast - Derek Fisher, Luke Walton, Trevor Ariza - to beat you. That means doubling Bryant and Pau Gasol. If Fisher, Walton and Ariza beat you, so be it. But they can't let Kobe get 35, Gasol get 20, Odom get 20 and the supporting cast get theirs. Orlando needs to make a decision on who they want to limit.