Michelle Obama reveals strict rules for daughters, Malia and Sasha
9/10/2012, 1:37 p.m.
The morning after Malia and Sasha Obama stood on stage at the DNC with their parents as their Father accepted the DNC nomination, they were back in D.C. to finish up their first week of school.
New York times editor Jodi Kantor interviewed first lady Michelle Obama on her rules for daughters Malia and Sasha and some may surprise you.
- They must write reports on all of their trips
- Cellphones, Computers (for recreation) and TV are only for the weekends
- They must play two sports, one they choose and one their mother chooses for them
- They must do their chores, in the white house, before they can receive their allowance
- They must eat their vegetables, or else they can not eat any junk food.
For full story see: www.nytimes.com