9/20/2013, 11:45 a.m.
Need a mammogram but don’t have insurance? The American-Italian Cancer Foundation’s mobile, no-cost breast cancer screening program, which provides mammograms and clinical breast exams to uninsured and medically underserved New York City women, is scheduled to conduct screenings in your neighborhood. Listed below are upcoming screening dates and locations. To schedule an appointment, please call 1-877-628-9090.
- Sept. 18: Riverbank State Park (679 Riverside Drive)
- Sept. 19: Kathy’s Beauty Palace (1565 St. Nicholas Ave.)
- Sept. 20: Patronato EPASA-USA (6554 Myrtle Ave.)
- Sept. 21: Christian Cultural Center (12020 Flatlands Ave.)
- Sept. 22: Adhikaar (71-07 Woodside Ave.)
- Sept. 25: Northern Manhattan Head Start (531 W. 155th St.)
- Sept. 26: Bronx YMCA New Americans Welcome Center (2125 Glebe Ave.)
- Sept. 27: Maspeth Federal Savings Parking Lot (56-18 69th St.)
- Sept. 28: Greater Calvary Baptist Church (43-55 W. 124th St.)
- Sept. 29: 41 Union Square West