Where to spend Valentine's Day 2014 in Harlem
Dana Gethers | 2/11/2014, 11:20 a.m.
Valentine's Day in New York City is notorious for being the one holiday where you absolutely must book reservations beforehand. So, don't get stuck without somewhere to take that special one on Friday Feb. 14. Harlem hotspots are hosting concerts, celebrations, and offering special menus to make this Valentine’s Day as romantic as it can be.
- Corner Social: Valentine's Special 3 Course Prix Fixe Dinner, plus a Glass of Champagne for $45. 5 p.m. – 10 p.m. 321 Lenox Avenue New York, NY 10027
- Twenty-Six 47 Harlem Love to the World: A Valentine’s Day Celebration, Happy-Hour community/industry mixer from 5 p.m.-8 p.m. Music by DJ Andre Collins until 3 a.m. Admission: Free, Ages 25+. 2647 Frederick Douglass Blvd. (8th Avenue) New York, NY 10030
- The Cecil: 210 W 118th Street New York, NY 10026 Admission: $31 to $50
- Red Rooster Harlem and Ginny's Supper Club: 310 Lenox Avenue Harlem, NY 10027 Admission: $55 per person
- Spa Boutique 2 Go: Book an appointment for a relaxing day of pampering for both you and your partner, or purchase a gift certificate. 69 East 130th street Harlem, NY 10037
- Cove Lounge: Speed-Dating Event for Singles and Auction, with Couples Prix Fixe V-Day menu, 325 Malcolm X Boulevard New York, NY 10027 Recommended ages 25-40, Check-in 6:15 p.m.
- Chocolat: Enjoy a Delicious & Intimate Dinner with a DJ from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. 2217-23 Frederick Douglass Blvd