No matter what medical condition that you may be experiencing with your breasts, just remember that there are still many areas that are normal and must be maintained in good health. All you have to do is change your lifestyle and take charge of your life.
First of all, remember, you are a spiritual being who controls the whole essence of yourself. Meditation and other belief systems will help to control any disease state. Healing takes place with body and mind. It has been proven that the immune system, which defends your body against all abnormal cells, is improved when one meditates. This new discipline is referred to as psychoneuroimmunology (PNI). It was noted that women with breast cancer who took control of their choice of treatment and physician had better survival rates.
In changing one’s lifestyle, I would recommend the following:
- Engage yourself in physical activity.
- Maintain a normal weight.
- Eliminate meat products and substitute a mostly plant-based diet.
- Avoid alcohol and nicotine products.
- Eat foods that protect the breast, such as flaxseeds and omega-3 fatty acid-rich foods such as salmon, tuna, sardines, bluefish, etc.
- Increase your intake of vitamin D3.
- Increase your intake of the rainbow-colored vegetables such as blue and red grapes, cabbage, carrots, peppers, broccoli, spinach and berries.
- Decrease sugar-laden foods in your diet. Eat more grains.
- Choose foods that are free of additives.
- Use healthy fats such as olive oil, nuts, avocados and canola oil.
- Saturated fats such as those found in pastries and box mixes should be avoided.
- Finally, surround yourself with friends and family that will liven up your life, and I’m sure you will enjoy “the breast of your life”!