Reports indicate that the girlfriend of a Black man fatally shot by police in an Ohio Walmart has died.

Tasha Thomas, 26, the girlfriend of John Crawford III, was killed in car crash, along with another passenger, 30-year-old Frederick Bailey. Both were reportedly ejected from the vehicle last Thursday after the car hit a pole and flipped several times.

Police were not able to determine if Thomas and Frederick were wearing seat belts.

Thomas is known for being interrogated by police last year during a taped interview after her boyfriend, Crawford, was fatally shot by police in Beavercreek, Ohio, in August 2014. A grand jury decided not to indict the white officers who killed him.

Police were responding to a 911 call of a Black man waving and pointing a rifle at a Walmart store. The weapon turned out to be a K-177 BB/pellet rifle that Crawford had bought in the store.

Officers entered the Walmart searching for Crawford, and when they found him, he dropped the rifle and took cover. Police shot him twice, killing him.

The witness who made the initial 911 call said that Crawford never pointed the gun at anyone, and surveillance video did not show Crawford making any threatening moves with the gun. Thomas was in the store at the time in a different location.

In the interrogation video, posted by The Guardian, Thomas is aggressively questioned for 90 minutes by detective Rodney Curd.

Curd is seen telling Thomas that she was lying about where her boyfriend got the gun, and she sobs saying she is telling the truth. Curd also accused Thomas of being under the influence of drugs and alcohol. It wasn’t until the end of the interview that Curd told Thomas that her boyfriend had died.

“It was really uncalled for,” Thomas said in television interview last month. “I stated several times that I had nothing to do with it. From the time the incident happened to this day, I am still being treated like a victim. I was shoved into a cruiser leaving Walmart, taken to Beavercreek police station. There I sat for hours and hours not knowing what happened, what was wrong or if I was ever going to see him again.”

Officers told her that Crawford got the gun from Thomas’ car and that he was trying to rob the pharmacy inside the Walmart.

“I no longer make plans for anything,” Crawford said in the interview. “You never know if you’re going to be here today or gone tomorrow.”

Thomas was the mother of three young children.