On an especially cold Monday morning, the Amsterdam News was made aware of an unfortunate fire at local restaurant Maison Harlem. With past celebrity diners including Whoopi Goldberg and Barbara Walters, Maison Harlem has become a dining destination of note among numerous well-known Harlem establishments.

The French-style bistro was set ablaze early Monday, reportedly due to an electrical fire. Said one of the owners, “With the exceptionally cold weather, the heaters have been working overtime … so we think it might have been something with the heat.” Because of some broken windows, the damage appears worse than it actually is.

No one was injured in the fire, and the owners speculate that the restaurant will be back up and running within a month’s time.